Eberlestock G4 Operator Pack
The G4 Operator is the ultimate scout/sniper pack. It represents everything that Eberlestock has learned about the needs of the professional military sniper community, and is a true go-to-war pack, derived from the lessons learned from our Phantom and Gunslinger products. This great battle-proven pack is the model chosen worldwide by many of the most elite special operations sniper teams, and others who carry multiple weapons. The scabbard folds into the bottom of the pack when not carrying a long gun, and the remaining space is an excellent load bay for things as diverse as laptops, satcom gear, mortar rounds, and PRC-117 class radios. System includes a GSTC Butt Cover for the scabbard, and a pull-out rain cover sized for the full pack. The G4 features the new redesigned Intex II frame. The new frame has the same rigidity and tough as nails construction, with a shortened base shelf.
- The G4 introduces the new redesigned Intex II frame. The new frame has the same rigidity and tough as nails construction, with a shortened base shelf.
- The wide bottom Backscabbard lets you carry rifle butt down or muzzle down. Also features stowable compression and aux load attachment straps.
- The G4 includes high quality, extremely comfortable harness and waist belt. Compact for use with body armor and other gear, yet supportive.
- The new "shooter harness" is vertically adjustable for varying torso lengths, and is both thinner for shooting, and more comfortable for heavier loads.
- The G4 also introduces the new drawstring central divider, which provides internal storage flexibility for your gear.
- Pack Volume: 4,100 c.i.
- Scabbard Volume: 600 c.i.
- Total Volume: 4,700 c.i.
- Weight: 10 lbs 3 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 27"h x 12"w x 10"d
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W x 3"D, with a 26" circumference opening
Absolutely love this pack!!!! Adjustable in every way and extremely comfortable. Worth every penny. The shoulder straps are durable and comfortable, chest strap is adjustable in how high or low you like it across the chest, the waist belt is adjustable for how high or low you like it around your waist. Side pockets and sleeves, sides unzip and expands the storage area. The rifle scabbard is easily extendable or put away and is a nice fit for most rifles.. fits everything from a small .22 to a full sized 24" barreled rifle. You can go wrong with this pack. I've had it for about 3 months and have had some weight in it. 60 pounds feels like 30.. I'm a very active hiker and camper and had this pack out every weekend for the last few months.. it's pretty pricey but you won't regret buying this pack..
No pack will ever make your load any lighter......but this pack comes as close as it gets. I carry 73+ lbs for a 144hr load, and this pack makes that load very managable. I won't include my entire packing list, but as a former military man, I can pack my entire list for an 8 day long-range patrol, move 30-40km a day, and not require a resupply during that time. The pack is expensive, I will give it that, but you get exactly what you pay for, and will get a pack that will last. It has done everything I have asked of it and then some. The only thing I found, is that when lash my sleeping mat and 150' of rope to the outside, the rain cover does not fit around the entire pack (most of it is covered, minus the weapons carrier), but covers enough that I am not concerned about it. I have recommended this pack to everyone in my field and will continue to buy from Eberlestock.