CRKT 7097 CEO EDC Flipper Pocket Knife
CRKT CEO EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Low Profile Gentleman's Knife, Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot, Locking Liner, Glass Reinforced Fiber Handle, Deep Carry Pocket Clip
A knife that’s dressed for success.
At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket. And that’s exactly the way the CEO folding knife was designed. With a supremely low profile and no corners cut on usability and ergonomics, it embodies the working spirit of everyday carry.
Known for his clean, simple, highly-usable designs, Richard Rogers releases another formidable knife from his shop in the scrubby hills of Magdalena, New Mexico. Created with dress shirt pockets and v-neck scrubs in mind, the slim, low-profile CEO poses as a pen until a sealed letter needs opening or a suit needs a finishing touch. With lubed ball bearings in the pivot to reduce friction, a slim thumb stud sets IKBS™ in motion, quickly deploying the satin-finished stainless steel blade. A locking liner keeps it securely in place between the sleek and strong glass-reinforced nylon handle.
The CEO: pairs best with an extra dark roast and a long to-do list.
- IKBS ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast
- High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well and is ideal for everyday carry
- Tough glass reinforced nylon handle provides secure grip
- Designed by Richard Rogers in Magdalena, New Mexico
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
- Model 7097