Kelty Coyote 65 Backpack (Prior Model Year)
Tried and true, and now available in a smaller liter capacity – meet the Coyote 65. The Coyote 65 offers all the same great features as it’s larger brother, and the 65L capacity is versatile for a range of backcountry trips. The PerfectFIT™ suspension offers one-size-fits-all versatility and comfort with an on-body adjustment system, while the single LightBeam™ aluminum stay gives this pack outstanding support for heavy loads. A separate sleeping bag compartment keeps your gear organized and makes packing a breeze. Plus, the top lid converts into a sling pack for shorter excursions from camp.
Discontinued / Brand New / No Longer Made / Only 1 Left
- The tried and trusted Coyote, now in 65L and 60L W's
- Top lid converts to sling pack
- Pass-through behind zippered side pockets
- Hex mesh back panel, shoulder straps and hip belt
- Dimensions: size (L x w x D) 33 x 17 x 14 in, weight 4 lbs 13 oz, volume 65 L, torso size 15.5 - 21 in, optimal carry weight: 40-60 lbs