Condor Crotalus Fixed Blade Knife
The Condor Crotalus blade is made from German 1075 High Carbon Steel and are heat treated and annealed to about 56-58 Rockwell hardness. The edge is hand finished and polished to razor sharpness. The blade features a black traction powder coating. This is a non-reflective powder coating with a texture, designed for tactical use, rust and abrasion resistance. The Micarta handles enhance both the look and function while delivery indestructible phenolic performance.
Designed by Joe Flowers
Joe Flowers is responsible for many of the interesting blade designs throughout the Condor lineup. Joe writes for a myriad of magazines and publications, and contributes regularly to the outdoor community, concentrating in woodcraft and primitive living. His knowledge of outdoor gear led to consulting on equipment design and function for many companies. Joe holds a degree in Zoology with a minor in Entomology, and researches heavily into all things outdoors. Joe Flowers also teaches outdoor skills and survival classes around the US. Locally, he teaches fitness, martial arts, and organizes youth summer camps in his spare time. Joe is an avid naturalist, hunter, fisherman, herpetologist, videographer, beekeeper, knife thrower, guide, and regularly travels internationally in search of knife knowledge and unique animals. You can find Condor on Joe's side when he is deep in the Amazonian rain forest, or high in the deserts of Utah.
- Blade length: 5-1/2in, overall length: 10-3/4in, blade thickness: 0.20in
- Constructed of 1075 high carbon steel, heat treated and annealed to 50-55 Rockwell C scale
- Heavy black paint finish designed for tactical Use, rust, and abrasion resistance
- Micarta phenolic handle enhances both the look and function while delivering indestructible performance
- The Kydex sheath included is hand crafted with quality and pride, and is impervious to the elements