Coleman Cot Comfortsmart Deluxe 30" x 80"
Sleep in rustic luxury the next time you're out camping in the comfort of a Coleman® ComfortSmart™ Deluxe Cot. You'll get the rest you need for a big day of exploring the outdoors on a thick foam mattress and spring coil suspension. The durable construction of the heavy-duty steel frame supports up to 300 lbs. (136.07 kg) and it's long enough to fit campers up to 6 ft. 6 in. (23.77 m) tall. When you're ready to pack up, the portable cot folds up compactly and fits inside most car trunks. Keep the cot around all year long. It's the perfect temporary bed when guests visit your home.
- Superior comfort, thick foam mattress and spring coil suspension
- Durable construction, heavy-duty steel frame supports up to 300 lbs. (136.07 kg)
- Fits heights up to 6 ft. 6 in. (23.77 m)
- Compact, folds up to fit inside most car trunks
- Unfolded Dimensions: 30 in. x 80 in. x 15 in. (76.2 cm. x 203.2 cm. x 38.1 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 39.6 in. x 30.7 in. x 5.5 in. (100.5 cm x 78 cm x 14 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136.07 kg)
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Made in China
- This item requires additional shipping charges due to its weight and/or size. The charge will be reflected at checkout.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I like the cot, it's simple to open and set up, it's comfortable. It is not meant for anyone over 5'7", for your info- your feet will hang off. That's fine, I knew that when I bought it- BUT- the cot goes up on either side when set up because the middle leg is a tad too long or something. When you lay on it, it flattens out fine, but the middle leg is slightly off - it leans to one side-and doesn't lock into place like the end legs. I returned that cot, fearing premature breakage due to unnecessary strain on the middle brace, where the weight of the body is. See the photos to see what I mean.
I ordered a replacement because I like the cot- and the second one came promptly, but it also did the same thing- the ends pop up when the middle leg is locked into place.It isn't as bad as the first one as far as leaning.
I decided to keep it and just use it til it breaks, since I like the cot overall. It's very comfortable, mattress is on a tarpaulin on springs attached to the frame- Just be aware of the strain on the middle brace if yours does this.