Celestron Deluxe LCD Digital Microscope
The professional-level Celestron LCD Digital Microscope Deluxe is a touchscreen LCD microscope with advanced features at an affordable price. Offering 4 fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, 3.5” TFT full color touchscreen, 5 MP camera, and 1 GB of internal memory, taking high-resolution images of specimens has never been easier.
The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others. With magnification from 40x to 400x (and up to 1600x with digital zoom), it’s ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope Deluxe with touchscreen is a tool that is well suited for labs, schools, and research institutions.
- 3.5" LCD touchscreen, rotatable 180°
- Built-in 5MP digital camera with CMOS sensor for capturing images and video
- Quadruple nosepiece with 4x, 10x, 20x, and 40x objective lenses
- 4x digital zoom
- 40x to 1600x total magnification
- 1 GB internal memory
- SD card slot accepts optional SD cards up to 16GB
- 3.5” mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Top and bottom adjustable LED illumination
- Filter wheel with 3-position diaphragm
- USB 2.0 cable for use with a computer
- Universal AC adapter, also accepts 4 AA batteries for field use
- Accessories included: 7 prepared slides, touch pen, soft carrying case, dust cover
|Imaging Sensor||5.0 MP CMOS, 10x magnification in lieu of eyepiece|
|Weight||60 oz, 1.7 kg|
|AC Adapter||Input universal 100 to 240 volt, 50/60 Hz, 4 plug multi-country|
|Dimensions||175 mm x 137 mm x 323 mm (6.9 in x 5.4 in x 12.7 in)|
|LCD Screen||High definition touch, 320 x 240 pixels resolution, 3.5 in (90 mm) with 4x digital zoom, 262K colors, rotates 180°|
|USB Connection||2.0, 1.5 m cable included|
|Magnification (low power)|
|Magnification (high power)||400 (1600 with digital zoom) x|
|Continuous Video (VGA)||Yes, 30 fps|
|Batteries||4 AA (user-supplied)|
|Objective Nosepiece||4 position with click stop|
|Objective Lense Diameter||4 achromatic - 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x|
|Condenser Lens||N.A. 0.65|
|Illumination||Upper and lower, built-in adjustable LEDs|
|Filter Wheel||6 position - red, blue, green, 1 mm, 3 mm, 6 mm aperture|
|Stage||Fully mechanical with metal clips, 3.5 in x 3.5 in (88 mm x 88 mm)|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.