Camp Chef Ranger III Three-Burner Stove
When space and portability are at a premium, you no longer have to sacrifice cooking power. The Ranger III is a big stove in a compact body. Each burner pumps out 17,000 BTU's, all the heat you'll need to cook a warm meal. Cast aluminum burners resist rust, ensuring a good constant flame. The Ranger III provides a great way to get the power of a big stove without having to haul it with you and take up the space. If you're looking for a griddle, try the Mountain Series griddle (MSG20). Camp Chef griddles work great with Ranger stoves as well.
- Lightweight design for excellent portability
- Three burners, each handle 17,000 BTU
- Lightweight cast aluminum burners
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Burner housing helps block wind
- Rugged and durable cast iron cook-top and legs are built to handle everything you throw at it
- Regulator and 5 ft. hose included
- Total Output: 51,000 BTU/hr
- Dimensions: 15.5" L x 29" W x 5" H
- Burner Grate Dimensions: 8" x 8"
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.