Bushnell Marine Binocular 7x 50mm w/ Compass. Its rugged and reliable, on deck and off.
Buoyant, waterproof and corrosion resistant. So even if they take a dive, these rock-solid workhorses still perform good as new. Upgraded for 2013, our digital model includes an Integrated TILT feature, with Liquid Crystal Display read-out for optimum stabilization even on unruly waters.
Ultra-bright, crisp views are built in with their fully multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prism glass. And the rugged rubber armor absorbs shock and gives you a sure grip in extreme nautical environments.
- Illuminated, analog compass and ranging reticle
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- 100% waterproof / fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed
- Fold-down eyecups
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.