Benchmade 535 Bugout Knife (USA)
The Bugout was designed for the modern outdoor adventurer, incorporating the lightest, best performing materials in an extremely slim, yet ergonomic package. Subtle, yet capable, the Bugout was developed to be easily carried anywhere without drawing attention to itself. Whether you’re in the city or mountains, this lightweight folder will be ready when you are.
- CPM-S30V blade steel for excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance, and cutting performance.
- Dual thumb studs, reversible pocket clip, and AXIS® lock mechanism offer a fully ambidextrous build.
- Lightly textured Grivory handle provides a secure grip and lightweight build.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Mechanism: AXIS®
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: CPMS30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.24" (8.23cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29mm)
- Open Length: 7.46" (18.95cm)
- Closed Length: 4.22" (10.72cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.42" (10.54mm)
- Weight: 1.85oz. (52.45g)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Finish/Color Satin
- Blade Style/Shape Drop-point
- Clip Type Mini Deep-Carry
- Clip Position Reversible
- Glass Breaker No
- Handle Material Grivory
- Lanyard Hole Yes
- MOLLE Compatible No
- Sheath Type No
- Use Every Day, Outdoor