I own several sleeping pads and this one is by far my favorite.
I purchased the Regular Wide mat because I was looking for a smaller, lightweight backpacking pad. I have to say that this pad outperformed by Therm-a-Rest Luxury mat that is rectangular and larger.
- This mat in a Regular Wide is 25" wide x 72" long x 4 inches thick.
- It has an R factor of 4.5 and is rated to 15 degrees.
- Even though it is a mummy shaped mat, I didn't roll off in the middle of the night like other mat.
- Perfect for a side sleeper, no back or hip pain in the morning.
- Rolls up to a size that is just a little larger than my 32 oz. Nalgene water bottle.
- Was easy to blow up with about 35 to 45 breaths.
- Kept me warm on a cold and rainy weekend.
- Two piece valve system was nice. I used the smaller valve to blow up the mat. It didn't allow air to leak out between puffs. I inflated my mat and needed to soften it a little for comfort. I used the loosened the larger valve and let out a little air until the feel of the mat was perfect. On the last day of the campout, I just opened the large valve all the way and mat deflated quickly.
- Came with a repair kit. Look for it in the small pocket in the stuff sack.