Big Agnes Buffalo Park 40 - Long
Park Series Synthetic bags are cut tall and wide, ideal for campers of a larger stature, barrel-chested strong men, or for folks who just want more room to move around at night. Ideal for hunting camps, base camping, or road-tripping. Slip one of our 25” wide pads into these Big Agnes System bags, which utilize our full pad sleeve design. With double zippers and top corner hand pockets that feel just like your comforter at home, the Park bags’ unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed. So comfortable,you won’t want to go home!
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- 25" width offers extra girth
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable cotton/polyester blend with a stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Synthetic Insulation: Thermolite® Quallofil - Short staple synthetic fibers with a patented seven-hold construction
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
- Color: Apricot
They need to offer some tree-friendly colors. Like the pad sleeve--can move around my hammock with ease. Put a softer lining over top the pad area to add a little warmth, comfort, and sweat/condensation absorb. Great products--start offering them in brownish-grey, tan, or camo colors please!
Very roomy and enough space to roll around. Packs small and does well in 40 degree weather!