Big Agnes Blue Lake 25 Mummy Bag
Traditional mummy bags are designed to be taken anywhere and provide sleep for the weary by providing a cozy fill and a roomier mummy shape than a traditional bag design. Lightweight enough to stuff in your pack for summer backpacking but comfortable enough for backyard camp outs with the kids, these bags are so versatile and comfortable you’ll want to take them on every outing.
- Traditionally insulated bags designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- New cord-lock design lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Synthetic insulation with multi denier, short staple fibers with high loft to efficiently trap heat. Silky fibers for a soft feel and great compression for pack-ability
- Polyester rip-stop shell fabric, soft, cozy polyester lining
- Petite fits up to 5'5" and Regular fits up to 5'10"
- 55"/140cm YKK #8 zipper - petite bags
- 65"/165cm YKK #8 zipper - regular bags
- Zipper Garage
- Interior Liner loops
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Color: Turquoise/Pine
Loved this sleeping bag! As someone who is constantly cold, this thing kept me nice and toasty on our 10 camping trip. I actually looked forward to sleep on the ground snuggled up in this each night of our trip. Very high quality at a great price point. Only complaint is that it was a little big and touch to compress in a backpack, but would gladly take the extra space to be warm.