Benchmade Hunt Grizzly Creek 15060-2 Folding Knife 3.50" S30V Gut Hook Dymondwood Handles (USA)
The total package for a hunting folder with the AXIS® lock, the perfect blade size and shape for just about any game cleaning chore and a folding gut hook that's only there when you want it. Made in USA.
With years of field research help to provide the foundation for the design and development of this Benchmade HUNT Grizzly Creek Knife. Built from advanced materials usually reserved for spaceships and surgical equipment, these technologically advanced hunting knives provide refined performance and rugged durability. The art of pursuit = Benchmade Hunt
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Dymondwood® handle
- Stainless steel liners with reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Handle Thickness: 0.560"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point
- Weight: 4.76 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Stainless Steel, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.84"
- Closed Length: 4.34"
- Class: Blue
- Made in USA