Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed Blade Knife
The Benchmade Bushcraft knife is the ultimate survival knife. With a hard stainless steel drop-point blade, this premium Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Knife will give you unsurpassed reliability for adventures planned and unplanned.
Designer: Shane Sibert
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
Blade Length: 4.40" (11.18cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.164" (4.17mm)
Open Length: 9.15" (23.24cm)
Closed Length: .00" (0.00cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.92" (23.37mm)
Weight: 7.72oz. (218.86g)
Sheath Weight: 1.86oz. (52.73g)
- Overall length: 9.2".
- Blade length: 4.43".
- Weight: 7.72 oz.
- Hardness: 58-60 HRC.
- High ground drop-point blade with polished finish
- S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Hand-blended and contoured green G10 handles with red vulcanized spacer held together with pressed titanium tubing
- Brushed full-grain buckskin leather sheath with D-ring and flint rod loop and retention strap
- Made in USA
- Blade holds an edge exceptionally well.
- Hand-blended, contoured G10 handle held together by pressed titanium tubing.
- Includes full-grain brushed leather sheath with D-ring, flint rod loop and retention strap.
Benchmade knives come with the unbelievable Life-Sharp program: for the life of your knife you can send it back to the factory and they will dissemble, inspect, fix any problems that may arise, sharpen the knife,and mail it back to you. You pay for shipping to the factory and they’ll handle the rest.