When more room is necessary, you simply unroll the daypack mode out from the fanny pack and you have an additional 1100 cubic inches of space. Once the daypack mode is set, you have the option to use the Pathfinder in a hauling mode or bow carrying mode. The hauling mode has extra fabric and straps that work together to create additional space to either, carry out meat or extra gear. Last but not least, there’s a bow pocket that fits a wide variety of compound bows, and once strapped in by the lash straps, your bow will be secure and your hands will be free!
- Universal design that fits a wide variety of compound bows
- Carrying system designed for packing out meat
- Designed to secure and comfortably carry heavy loads
- Extension lashing straps included for extra large loads
- Fanny pack expands into day pack
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Compatible with the accessory pockets
- Pockets: 2 Side, front and main, fanny pocket, day pack pocket - Realtree AP camo
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.