CRKT Pilar Frame Lock Knife Stainless Steel/Copper (2.4" Satin) 5311CU
CRKT Pilar Frame Lock Knife Stainless Steel/Copper (2.4" Satin) 5311CUhas a copper front scale!
Where minimal design meets maximum utility. The Pilar Copper is a super compact everyday carry folder with distinctive minimalist design, a big colorful pop, and an epic tale behind its name. Its low profile and understated when tucked away, and carefully designed to punch above its weight when in use.
Jesper Voxnaes designed the original Pilar in his Logstrup, Denmark shop, and named it after Ernest Hemingway's beloved boat—the 38-foot long vessel that he used for renegade surveillance of German U-boats during WWII in Caribbean waters. The world-famous author was also a WWI combat vet, big-game hunter, sailor, and fisherman, and certainly would have selected an everyday knife companion like the Pilar Copper for his daily endeavors.
The 2.4" flat grind blade features a satin finish and the fine, but strong tip is useful for more detailed tasks. The front of the handle is copper, the back is stainless steel for an eye-catching, two-tone look. A thumb slot opening mechanism deploys the blade and it's secured with a frame lock for your safety.
The modern Hemingway is the ultimate Renaissance man, and the Pilar Copper is the knife that will stand up to the challenge.Features:
- Blade profile designed for everyday utility and fine detailed tasks.
- Durable stainless steel frame lock handle with solid ergos.
- Right side tip-up or tip-down carry accommodated with a two-way reversible pocket clip.
- Blade Length: 2.382" (60.5 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.512" (89.2 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.850" (148.59 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.149" (3.78 mm)
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Copper with 2Cr13 Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up/Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.0 oz. (113.4 g)
- Designer: Jesper Voxnaes
- Made in China