Manker E14 III 4000 Lumens Mini EDC Pocket Flashlight Bundle 18350
Manker E14 III 4000 Lumens Mini EDC Pocket Flashlight Bundle w/ 18350 Battery and USB-C Charger Cable
The Manker E14 III flashlight features a unique hybrid design of both copper and aircraft grade aluminum. The copper part not only looks great, but acts as the heat sink! The emitters are four Samsung LH351D LEDs and can put out an impressive 4000 maximum lumens on turbo. Add the optional 18650 body tube for maximum capacity and to move from the 18350 to the 18650 battery types.
- Emitters: 4 x Samsung LH351D (Cool White: 6500K)
- Powered by 1 x 3.7V 1100mAh high drain protected 18350 li-ion battery with Type-C USB port (Included)
- Maximum output: 4,000 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity: 6,000cd
- Maximum beam distance: 155meters
- Working Voltage: 2.8-4.3V
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (Non-PWM)
- With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, E14 III regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
- Anti-reverse battery protection & over-discharge protection
- Pocket Size, Compact, lightweight
- One-handed, one-button for easy and fast operation
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Moonlight Mode: Multiple user selectable levels
- Low battery voltage indicated & battery charging indicated
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminum body with copper heat sink and stainless steel button cap
- Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Clip: Stainless steel deep carry clip
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating + high temperature resistant Carclo® optics TIR lens
- Install one removable silica gel light filter plastic sheet (green glow gadget)
- Tail-stand compatible
- IPX-8 waterproof standard (2 meters under water)
- Impact resistance: 1 meters
- Size: 71.2mm (2.8") length x 28mm (1.1") head dia. x 25.8mm (1.01") body dia.
- Weight: 82.8g (2.92oz) without battery, 109g (3.84oz) with battery
- 18350 Battery, USB Type-C cable, Spare O-ring, Lanyard, and User Guide
Modes & Runtimes:
- Moonlight: 0.5 lumens, 82 hours
- Low: 180 lumens, 4 hours 39 minutes
- Middle: 400 lumens, 1 hour 34 minutes
- High: 1000 lumens, 1 hour 15 minutes
- Turbo: 4000 lumens, 55 minutes
- Strobe: 4000 lumens, N/A
- From OFF, long press for moonlight mode. Press and hold to cycle through 5 different moonlight levels. Click once to exit and set the brightness into mode memory.
- From OFF, click once to get into the general modes; Press and hold to cycle through Low > Middle > High. Release and click once to turn off and set that brightness to mode memory.
- From OFF, double click to jump into turbo the highest lumens. single click to exit.
- From OFF, click three times to enter special modes. Hold down to select from strobe, beacon, or SOS. Click once to turn off.
- From OFF, click four times to LOCK-OUT. Click four times again to unlock.