Microtech Troodon Tactical Auto OTF Knife Black Plain/Serrated D/E Blade
Microtech Troodon Tactical Auto OTF Knife 3.06" Black Plain/Serrated Double Edge Dagger Blade, Black Aluminum Handles (Model 138-3T)
Named after the Troodon (troh-o-don) Dinosaur, this knife defines the new era for Microtech Knives. Troodon is Greek for "wounding tooth". Enhancements include a new slender handle, contoured shape and radical design elements, as well as a sophisticated internal mechanism, which improves operational functionality and reliability. The Troodon brings together a new out-the-front technology with the feel of a Microtech classic. This project was spearheaded personally by Anthony Marfione and consisted of an internal collaboration of the Microtech team. The Troodon was the flagship for Microtech's entire 2006 out-the-front line.
- Blade Length: 3.06"
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Blade Steel: CTS-204P Premium Ultra Stainless Steel
- Glass Break: Removable Tungsten Tip Glass Breaker
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil Spec Hard Coat Anodized, Black
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304" Max 435"
- Length Open: 7.64"
- Length Closed: 4.58"
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Weight: 2.80 oz.
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Buy w/ Confidence: Premium Authorized Microtech Dealer