Shipping & Returns
At NORTH RIVER OUTDOORS (NRO), we get moving once you press the "checkout" button. Since our shipping department has its craft down to a science, we ship out your order in most cases the same day you place it. Place your order before 5 p.m. Eastern Time and once we verify billing and shipping information, we will carefully pack and ship your order the same day. Did we mention shipping is free?
Same-day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on major U.S. holidays like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day. But you'll get your order soon after.
Please note: orders placed over the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will not be shipped until the earliest business day. Also, orders over $500 will require a signature at delivery.
WHERE WE SHIP
Are you in Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands? Don't worry. We ship to all 50 states and U.S. territories. We even ship to military postal addresses. We currently do not offer international shipping at this time.
When you select our Free Shipping option, your order will arrive via the U.S. Postal Service or UPS, usually within 5-7 business days, (psst. we are known to under-promise and over-deliver). Delivery time varies, depending on the carrier and the destination. Don't forget to allow extra time for weekends and holidays. We also offer Expedited USPS (3-5 Business Days), UPS 3 Day Select ® service as options. Please contact us if you would like like this method.
Want to check your order? You've got options. Get real-time status and tracking information by phone or through our website.
Check your Order Online:
On the top of every page, Click on "My Account" and sign-in with your account. Once in, click on "View Order Status" to see the status of your recent orders.
Check your Order by Phone:
Call us at 877-465-4634, M-F: 2-8 pm, Sat: 10am-6 pm EST.
If the status is "complete" or "partially shipped," your order is in the shipping process, but may not have left the warehouse yet. To get more detailed information, check the tracking number for your order.
Have an unopened product you’d like to return? Your happiness is our priority, and we’re here to help!
NRO requires all returns to be requested within 30 days of receipt of your items. Simply contact our Customer Happiness team for a prepaid shipping label (the cost of your return is on us!) via e-mail, chat, or by calling 1-877-465-4634. Please make sure you reference your order number.
OUR 30 DAY RETURN POLICY
- 100% refund will be issued on your unopened item(s) returned within 30 days.
- Items must be returned in the same (or similar) condition in which they were received.
- Opened returned products will be discarded and no refund or credit will be issued.
- Gift cards, coupons, promotions, free gifts etc. are non-refundable.
WHEN WILL I GET A REFUND?
Once we receive your item, most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 business days.
DID ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS ARRIVE DAMAGED?
Hang on to your shipment and DO NOT discard any damaged boxes, packaging, or products.
Please note: You may be asked to provide pictures of your damages to help in the processing of your claim.
Place a shipping claim by contacting a Customer Happiness representative at 1-877-465-4634 (M-F: 2-8 pm, Sat: 10 am-6 pm EST), email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Live Chat.
All products must be in new, unopened condition in order to be returned to NRO.
The following qualifies for New/Unopened Condition:
- A piece of clothing that still has the tags attached and/or has not been worn.
- A gear or equipment that has not been assembled or used.
- Any product that is still in the original packaging.
- An item with the factory seal intact.
Examples of products that are not in New Condition and will be refused:
- Shoes / Boots with mud, dirt, or noticeable marks on it (has been worn outside).
- A Tent, Bike, or Canopy that has been assembled.
- An Optic or Binoculars without the shrink-wrap around the original box.
- Cookware that has been seasoned or greased.
- A Knife with scratches or marks of use.
- Any Item with damage to the manufacturer packaging.
- Any product that is unopened/unused over 30 days from the original Purchase Date.