Olight S20R Baton Flashlight
RECHARGEABLE VARIABLE-OUTPUT SIDE-SWITCH LED FLASHLIGHT
The S20R Baton is an extremely compact and powerful LED flashlight with an intelligent multi-function side switch. Made from hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, its low profile and high output make it an ideal all-purpose light. The top-of-the-line CREE XM-L2 LED puts out a retina-scorching 550 lumens, with a total of four different power settings and a strobe mode to suit your specific needs. And with its included rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and compact Micro-USB charging dock, you don’t have to worry about bulky chargers or special cables. Plus, you can charge your mobile device via the USB port at the same time as charging your light through the Micro-USB port. The S10R also features a power indicator located around the side switch, which will glow red when your battery power is low. With it’s dual purpose magnetic tailcap, you can use the S20R as a hands-free worklight, and attach it securely to the included charging base. Whether you’re changing a tire at night at the side of the road, defending yourself in a dark alleyway, outfitting your bug-out bag, or trekking through the woods, the S20R has you covered.
- NEW Low-profile side switch featuring a battery power indicator, which glows red when battery runs low
- NEW Includes patent-pending Micro-USB charging dock and an18650 2600 mAh rechargeable battery
- NEW Thermal management safety program provides overheating protection by dropping high output by 50% after 4.5 minutes of constant on.
- NEW Glow-in-the-dark o-ring in bezel to help locate flashlight from accidentally dropping it
- 99% light transmittance rate through tempered glass, with two-sided anti-reflective coating
- Multi-function side switch with four brightness levels, plus a strobe mode
- Automatically return to your last brightness level with the built in memory function
- Removable two-position pocket clip
- Flat tailcap with strong magnet, giving you the ability to use the light as a hands-free worklight
- Highly reliable 6061-T6 aluminum alloy structure with ant-scratch, Type-III hard anodizing with a stainless steel bezel to protect against drops
- Enhanced shock-proofing in battery contact springs to support both flat and tabular 18650 batteries
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Can be powered by two non-rechargeable CR123A lithium batteries as a last resort in an emergency.
- Low standby current below 15uA
- 2600mAh 3.7v 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Charging dock
- 1/2 Meter MICRO-USB cable
- O-ring x 2
- User Manual
The light works fantastic it is very bright and the charger and such work great . However , the charge is only going to last you a day . Even with expensive batteries like the spares that came with it they don't last but a couple days it really pulls some juice . The lowest light mode is way too dim so I don't really use the lowest setting . But the light is great on the brightest 2 modes and is well built .