Olight S1 Baton Raw Copper Flashlight
The S1 Baton Copper (S1-CU) made of high quality copper is the limited edition premium material version of the top selling S1 Baton flashlight. For the S1-CU body, there are two finishes available which include the raw version and the polished rose gold version. The S1-CU combines the best selling every day carry flashlight on the market with copper providing you with the best illumination experience possible.
Both versions of the S1-CU use a Cree XM-L2 cool white LED paired with a high transparency rate PMMA TIR lens to deliver a homogenous beam. The light has 4 brightness levels including a maximum output of 500 lumens, maximum runtime of 600 hours, and a highly responsive side switch which allows quick mode changing.
The S1-CU raw version includes a stainless steel pocket clip with anti-scratch and corrosion resistance. The stainless steel bezel and switch are sapphire blue using a PVD coating. There is no treatment on the body of the native edition which allows the copper to patina over time and provide the light with a personal touch.The S1-CU raw edition gives our top selling S1 Baton a natural appearance that will continue to look even better over time.
- Cree XM-L2 LED. Maximum light output up to 500 lumens
- PMMA TIR lens with a 90% light transmittance rate
- 3 standard modes: 8 lumens, 80 lumens and 500 lumens.
- 2 special modes: 0.5 lumen moonlight mode and a 10Hz strobe mode
- Flat tail cap design contains a strong magnet providing the ability to place it upside down and use it as a hands-free work light
- Turbo mode has a limit of 1.5 minutes for constant on, after that the light output will ramp down by 50% within 1 minute due to over heat protection built-in thermal management safety program
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Low standby current below 10uA
- User Manual
- CR123A (3V 1500mAh)
- White traffic wand
This light is amazing! The build quality and features are beyond anything I would expect at this price point. The features really add value. The different light levels are very well spaced and for most every use I rarely need more the the second light level. I pair this with the Olight RCR123 battery for my everyday carry. I keep the light in my pocket with keys etc and it shows no sign of wear after a month. The amount of light intensity produced from a light of this size is just incredible. Works great as a headlamp when clipped to a hat brim.