Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpner
Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpner
The Combo Knife Sharpener was created for those who want a fast, easy-to-use machine that sharpens every type of knife you own.
COMBO KNIFE SHARPENER
- The Combo Knife Sharpener is a complete bench-top solution for sharpening outdoor knives, pocket knives, kitchen knives, and serrations.
- The Combo Knife Sharpener combines our power sharpening technology (flexible abrasive belts) with our manual sharpening technology (angle-guided ceramic honing). This combination of technologies and features create a fast, easy, and very effective sharpening system for every knife owner.
- Flexible Belt Technology creates a superior convex cutting edge on your knife. This type of edge is the choice of professionals and knife makers for its ability to cut better and stay sharp longer than flat ground edges. The Combo Sharpener uses a ½" x 10" premium 3M™ abrasive belt – engineered for cool sharpening and long life. The abrasive is designed and intended for metal grinding applications and will sharpen any type of blade steel without over-heating your blade.
- The sharpener uses precise 25° angle guides for both sharpening and honing. The innovative Tapered Ceramic Rod will hone every knife you own to a razor-sharp edge, and will sharpen most any size serration. You can now successfully sharpen all your serrated knives with a single, easy to use tool.
- A 1-Year Warranty covers defects due to workmanship and design, excluding abrasives. Warranty covers consumer use only, not industrial or commercial use.
NOTE: Using a 115V machine in a location with 230V power sources voids the warranty. For use outside North America, please visit our Where to Buy page to find a distributor in your country or region.
Motor 120V Single Speed
Power Switch On / Off
Duty Cycle Light Duty
Abrasives Included (2) P120 belts by 3M™, Fine grit tapered ceramic rod
Abrasive Size ½" x 10"
Sharpening Guides Fixed 25° Sharpening and Honing
Retractable Honing Rod No
I have tried many other knife sharpeners before, but this one takes the cake ... If you are a knife collector and have many expensive knives in your collection and are OCD about putting a scratch or ding on your knives ... then this is not for you.
This is a FANTASTIC knife sharpener for people who use their knives often and everyday for work and want to get the job done. In my opinion perfect for and recommend to Fisherman, hunters, contractors, chefs, butchers and etc ... run the knife 5 times on each side and it is ready to cut ...
I tried arm hair shaving test after I sharpened my Benchmade 556 the first time and it passed ... of course not like when the knife was just purchased brand new and was factory sharp, but for just quick to get the job done and start working, it sharpened the heck out of my working knife.
... I also purchased extra sharpener belts just in case ... but so far did not have to replace it after 2 weeks use yet ... when you are sharpening ... do not push on the knife hard on the belt, just steady hold and 1 inch per second pass.
I hope this helps
This sharpener is great!!
No setup needed. Just plug it in and you are ready to go to work! After a few passes on the easy to follow guides, my blades are back to a factory edge. The ceramic honing rod put a great finish on my straight blades and helped bring the functionality back to my serrated pocket knife.
If you are looking for an easy to use, quality, MADE IN USA sharpener, look no further!!!