Gransfors Bruk Small Forest Axe 420 (Sweden)
The Gränsfors Small Forest Axe has a larger head and a longer handle than the Wildlife Hatchet and therefore provides more chopping power. However, it is still small enough to fit into a rucksack. The Small Forest Axe is excellent for felling trees and limbing.
Each Gransfors Axe head is hand-forged from high quality Swedish steel that is honed, tempered & annealed to the perfect hardness by the experienced Gränfors Bruk Swedish Smiths who stamp their initials on the head. Each Gransfors axe is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece you'll treasure for years to come.
Warranty & Service: Remember to keep the warranty card that is stapled to the inside back cover of your Axe Book and keep the proof of purchase from NORTH RIVER OUTDOORS as an premium authorized dealer. Gransfors Service & Support covers your Axe Head for 20 years from date-of-purchase.
- Model: 420 Small Forest
- Length with handle: 19 inch, Item-ID: 420
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Sheath in vegetable tanned leather
- Perfect for splitting small sticks or cutting limbwood
- Small enough to fit in a backpack, Comes with English language "Axe-book"
- Made in Sweden Since 1902
- 20 Year Warranty
- Buy w/ Confidence - Premium Gransfors Authorized Dealer