Benchmade 178SBK SOCP Spear-Point
The 178SBK SOCP spear point knife is a Greg Thompson design. Greg is the creator of the Special Operations Combatives Program (SOCP) and has years of training and experience to draw from. This skeletonized dagger has a finger loop that makes it easy to deploy and use in quick order. It is made from 440C stainless steel with a black finish. The 178SBK SOCP includes a black sheath with clip and lanyard.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 440C high-carbon stainless steel blade offers a good balance of hardness and rust resistance. It takes a fine edge and is fairly easy to re-sharpen.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The SOCP 178 is a single-piece dagger with a finger ring at the end. This allows the user to maintain dexterity and handle other objects without putting down the knife.
- ALWAYS READY: The 178's lightweight design and specialized, low-profile sheath ensure that your knife is always there when you need it. It's also MOLLE-compatible.
- FOR TACTICAL USE: The SOCP 178's spear-point blade style is a good blade shape for slicing and puncturing. It's designed for tactical applications.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
Handle Material:Stainless Steel
Knife Type:Fixed Blade
Country of Origin:USA