Part of the 5.11® “Little Big Knives” series, the DRT Folding Knife was engineered in partnership with world renowned blade exert Mike Vellekamp to provide superior performance, durability, and craftsmanship in a palm-sized package. The 2.85” plain edge spear point tip blade is crafted from AUS 8 steel heat treated to HRC 57-60 hardness, providing maximum tensile strength and edge retention. A black oxide coating on the blade and liners reduces glint while repelling stains and moisture, and injection molded battleship grey liners are textured for a confident grip. Includes a Teflon® coated knife clip with left and right hand carry options.
- Superior performance in a palm-sized package
- Black oxide coated blade and liners
- Injection molded, textured grip
- Lanyard hole
- Engineered in partnership with Mike Vellekamp
- AUS 8 steel, HRC 67-60 hardness
- 2.85” plain edge spear point tip blade
- Includes Teflon® coated carry clip
Great blade at a terrific price! This knife is flat, concealable ,and I can see using it tactically. It sharpens easily and holds an edge well. The FRN(plastic) grips aren't the best but that's the only con. I will compare this to the low end Spyderco 's and say this is better designed.